Graphics Arts InternBookmark This
Bon Affair, Inc
646 Valley Ave Unit B
Solana Beach, CA
DescriptionWe’re a startup wine beverage company in Solana Beach, launched Aug 2012. Our company culture is built on high-end design, good photography, wild creativity, wit, humor, good times—living a well-balanced life (happy hour meets surfing/jogging/whatever).
It’s hard to explain how awesome of an internship this will be. The right candidate will get to see a company from conception and beyond. How a brand is built and executed, from social media one-offs to launch party to video production, etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in managing graphics and creating new graphics for brand or marketing purposes.
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of new photo assets and promotional materials.
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications, Graphic Design Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for design.
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite, Illustrator.