Marketing InternBookmark This
International Foundation for Women Artists
325 west 38 street suite 510
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are the International Foundation for Women Artists .
We are looking for help creating and launching our marketing campaign directed to Museums, art centers, school or arts, medias,newspapers , non-profit orgs,and blogs, to name a few.
We need to use all existing material to reach as many terminals and obtain the maximum product in exchange of our efforts.
If this is your state of mind while working, we are in for a great time ! Here's what we need in terms of aptitudes:
--creativity, resourcefulness, great sense of organization and follow up, accepts no stops and before all...THINK BIG!!!
Here 's the catch: this in an unpaid position, but we can mention your collaboration and add all the links to your website and else on our website and social medias.You make your schedule.
We have tons of artists who counts on us to help them and we have tons of potential partners and collaborators...
We just need to do the job!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is a great plus.