Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
2340 5th Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: 680 days ago
DescriptionI am a Fine Artist/Textile Designer/Craftsperson and a Urban Lifestyles Designer. My studio is a one person studio located in Harlem, New York. The primary medium that I will be using for the videos is Crochet and North American Design History.
The videographer intern position is open immediately. The artist and intern would start working on a instructional crochet video.
In the past the artist did all of the video work for the studio, these videos will be shared with the intern to acquaint the intern with the artist needs, ideas and direction.
The intern would work with the artist planing and shooting in the artist studio. The types of other video work that is needed is technical instruction videos, artist interviews and promotion videos.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video in artist studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos with a pleasing aesthetic, that clearly communicates, in a timely manner.
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledge of digital videography, some lighting equipment and working with assembling a on sight set.