Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
International Foundation for Women Artists
325 west 38 street suite 510
New York, NY
Posted: 607 days ago
DescriptionWe are the International foundation for Women Artists.
We are looking for help with filming and editing short interviews with female artists -finished 4 to 6 minutes -in different settings -studios or public spaces.
--You must be totally independent technically setting lights and sound ,editing and posting the video online.
We will post the videos regularly on our website and blog and all other social medias. Will give all credits and post links to your website and else.
Sorry, we have no budget, this is an unpaid internship.
We've got way too cool artists to help and give them exposure.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment