Production Assistant Internship - TourNA
Artist Coaching Business Seeking Talent Scout Intern in Arts ManagementVida Linda Coaching
Fundraising & Development and Advertising Internships - International Sculpture CenterInternational Sculpture Center
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBrent Estabrook Art
Summer Intern Art InstructorStudio 12
Public Relations and Managerial AssistantBookmark This
Have Art: Will Travel!
100 Reade Street
New York, NY
DescriptionHave Art: Will Travel! (HAWT), a non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation, is a collaborative Arts organization founded in 1972 by artist-activist Linda Stein. It offers visual and tactile programs that foster social change and gender equality through its exhibits, seminars, lectures and educational programs. HAWT is dedicated to addressing the evolving expressions of gender through the use of artistic media and dynamic intellectual exchange
We are offering three exciting opportunities to kick-start a career in fine art, business administration or philanthropic organization management. The organization and gallery is based in Tribeca and reaches out to high-profile galleries, university and art centers across the US. The position can be conformed to suit your school’s credit for internship policy. If activism through art appeals to you and you want to make a difference, while making valuable contacts, please join our team.
ResponsibilitiesPublic Relations and Managerial Assistant:
· Press releases
· Managing press contacts for HAWT's traveling exhibits, projects and events
· Securing local and national PR for HAWT
· Writing occasional features for magazine including Feministing and others
· Managing the social media platforms.
· Creating and updating evaluation forms for each traveling exhibit venue
· Analysis and presentation of collected evaluation data.
· Research and development of evaluation techniques.
Fundraising and Grant Applications:
· Create and implement fundraising strategies for HAWT.
· Manage and plan fundraising events.
· Research and application of grant and donor possibilities.
Web design and content creation
· Management, design and creation of online platforms and content.
· Creating HAWT videos for exhibitions and Events
· Creating promotional videos
· Research and development of future online platforms.
· Building and maintaining relationships with donors and grantors.