Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
International Foundation for Women Artists
325 west 38 street suite 510
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are the International Foundation for Women Artists. We are looking for help managing , updating, posting and linking all our social medias - F ,T blog and our website postings.
We post events, articles, reviews, interviews with and from female artists regularly .
--A great knowledge of optimizing and coordinating postings on all.
We want to help promote unknown and upcoming artists and give them tons of free exposure using social medias!
We are a start up non-profit org, so no budget ,it is an unpaid internship.
We can give you credits and post links to your site an social medias.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing campaigns with all medias
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment