Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Animation/Graphic Design/ Video Editing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIdeasmyth is a creative communications, coaching and branding consultancy founded by Victoria C. Rowan whose previous life included writing for dozens of publications, websites and public radio including: The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Moscow Times and NPR. Through personalized coaching and workshops, Ideasmyth mentors and supports clients in creating and cultivating their endeavors, increasing their brand exposure and achieving their most important personal and professional life goals.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
At Ideasmyth, interns will have a chance to develop strong communication and professional skills to give them a competitive advantage in the workforce. Interns will receive (1) valuable experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial business development, (2) personal mentorship to help them achieve their career goals, (3) numerous networking and career advancing opportunities, (4) depending on skills and performance, the possibility for work commissions, and (5) a personalized recommendation letter provided at completion of internship.
While this is initially an unpaid internship for at least the first 3 months, it is designed to be an educational and career-advancing experience where interns will be doing meaningful work and advance their careers and every effort will be made to reward superior performance.
Responsibilities• Assist in developing graphics for our website, blog, marketing materials, social media networks, and more
• Brainstorm ideas for videos and graphics to promote the company
• Create storyboards and partake in script writing, planning, and editing for videos
• Generate animated gifs and videos for Ideasmyth and potentially its partners and clients
• Research engaging speaking, interviewing, and viral videos and implement techniques into Ideasmyth content
• Assist videographer(s) at events
• Collaborate with the Social Media team to enhance posts and add graphic flair
• Research and implement new editing approaches and techniques
• Assist in developing graphics for our website, blog and marketing materials
• Contribute to the entrepreneurial spirit of Ideasmyth through involvement in research and how-to writing related to this department!
RequirementsAbility to commit 15 to 20 hours per week
Ability to work efficiently and attend weekly meetings
Meticulous organization and time management skills
Ability to enjoy managing multiple projects
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
An entrepreneurial spirit
Ability to contribute to the optimism and fun of the Ideasmyth team!