Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Art Exhibitions Department InternBookmark This
Spectrum Miami Tent 1700 NE 2nd Avenue
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssist our Exhibitions Department in implementing an exhibition that reflects the wide array of artists ArtTourInternational represents at this years Art Spectrum In Miami, FL. 11/30/16-12/4/16.
Our internships help our interns discover much about the unique artistic and cultural aspects of the industry. The Exhibitions Intern is responsible for assisting with the coordination and management of various aspects of the ArtTour International Exhibitions Department.
Responsibilities▪ Assist with the coordination of exhibit installation/de-installation including the layout, proper display of the art objects.
▪ Provide support to Exhibitions Director for art drop off and art pick up, condition reports, properly pack and unpack art and overall care of artwork upon install and de-install.
▪ Maintain exhibition and program documentation archive.
▪ Gallery wall prep (spackle, paint, pedestals, move walls) before and after exhibitions.
▪ Currently enrolled upper division undergraduate or graduate student with coursework in studio art, art history, museum/curatorial studies, community art practices or similarly related coursework or college graduate with a degree in studio art, art history, museum studies, or similarly related degree.
▪ Ability and experience handling artwork and installing art exhibitions.
▪ Ability to work positively, diplomatically, professionally, and creatively with community members, artists, volunteers, and staff.