Video Editing and Processing InternshipRealPlay
Marketing/Social Media InternArtist Affiliated
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
Development Internship with Music NonprofitFulcrum Point New Music Project
ART INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The Bridge Teen Center
15555 S. 71st Court
Orland Park, IL
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
GOAL OF POSITION:
Under the leadership of the Program Director, the intern will provide assistance regarding the planning, organization, and implementation of various art projects relating to Friday night programs and special events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
1. Building influential relationships with teens during programs, especially expressive arts programs.
2. Assisting the Program Director to plan, organize, and implement Friday nights and Signature Events.
3. Providing support in setting up/cleaning up after events and programs.
4. Assisting in creating new program ideas and events for the following semester.
5. Assisting in community outreach efforts.
6. Providing administrative support for day to day operations when needed.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
1. Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
2. Sensitivity to different opinions.
3. A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
4. Personal and professional integrity.
5. The ability to work well with individuals and groups of students.
6. Clear and creative thinking.
7. The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
10. A sense of humor.
11. Resourcefulness with materials on hand.
12. Diverse skillset for art and design with the ability to adhere to branding guidelines.