Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Fine or Performing Arts InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Fall Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Video Game ArtistCritical Damage Studios
PART TIME POSITION OPENNING!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Fine or Performing Arts InternBrogan Group
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC
ART INTERNSHIPBookmark This
The Bridge Teen Center
15555 S. 71st Court
Orland Park, IL
Posted: June 08 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
GOAL OF POSITION:
Under the leadership of the Program Director, the intern will provide assistance regarding the planning, organization, and implementation of various art projects relating to Friday night programs and special events.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
1. Building influential relationships with teens during programs, especially expressive arts programs.
2. Assisting the Program Director to plan, organize, and implement Friday nights and Signature Events.
3. Providing support in setting up/cleaning up after events and programs.
4. Assisting in creating new program ideas and events for the following semester.
5. Assisting in community outreach efforts.
6. Providing administrative support for day to day operations when needed.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
1. Passion for the mission of The Bridge Teen Center.
2. Sensitivity to different opinions.
3. A friendly, responsive, and patient approach.
4. Personal and professional integrity.
5. The ability to work well with individuals and groups of students.
6. Clear and creative thinking.
7. The ability to meet deadlines and complete all tasks with excellence.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including both writing and verbal.
10. A sense of humor.
11. Resourcefulness with materials on hand.
12. Diverse skillset for art and design with the ability to adhere to branding guidelines.