Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Internship at Art Gallery during LA Art Show international art fairBleicher Galleries
Fine Arts / Gallery InternZAG Group of Companies
Gallery Assistant InternshipZuCot Gallery
Sculpture InternshipAsher Levine
Artist's AssistantR Mistri
NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Spring 2017 Internships with the DeVos Institute of Arts ManagementDeVos Institute of Arts Management
Arts Administration and Education InternshipBookmark This
25 W 3rd St
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: December 16, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 04/17/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere at ArtsQuest, we are looking for creative, energetic, and driven interns who are passionate about the arts, music and education. If you want to be involved in the day-to-day inner workings of a dynamic and entrepreneurial non-profit arts and entertainment organization, work hard and have fun while earning college credit in the process, we want YOU!
Our extensive programming allows our interns the opportunity to participate in some of the biggest events and concerts that come to the Lehigh Valley. The ArtsQuest Internship Program caters to a variety of different majors with opportunities in our marketing, development, performing and visual arts, and volunteer departments.
ArtsQuest interns are given the tools they need to be successful through hands on supervision and mentorship. Aside from accepting full time positions here at ArtsQuest, some of our brightest interns have gone on to further their careers by joining fortune 500 companies, touring with A-list bands, and even starting their own successful companies.
The Banana Factory Arts Center at ArtsQuest seeks a dynamic intern to assist the visual arts education department in the development and delivery of visual arts programs and events. Dates and times of the internship are flexible. Great hands-on experience for the Arts Administration/Art History, Fine Arts Major, Arts Education, Early Childhood Education, Humanities, English, Psychology and Business Majors with a passion for the arts!
Responsibilities• Assist with special projects, research, audience analysis and event planning.
• Assist with planning and executing activities for First Fridays at the Banana Factory to engage the community in the arts and culture.
• Post class or event follow-up and customer service
• Coordination of special events and fundraiser preparation
• Coordination of research and compile mailings lists for special projects
• Assist with upcoming arts activities for festivals and events
• Coordination of educational programs, school programs, summer camps, tuition classes
• Gain classroom experience working alongside a professional artist mentor
Requirements• Excellent organizational skills and an eye for details
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Art education background and/or prior work experience
• Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (experience in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus)
• Ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks at once, and adhere to deadlines