Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Fine Arts / Gallery InternCostco Wholesale
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAusgold Limited
Editorial / Journalism InternInfant Vision
Administrative and Design Interns NeededWhiteBox
Fashion PhotographyRekless Creations LLC
Videographer InternshipMusee Magazine
Writer/Editorial InternMusee Magazine
Communications InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern to assists in the development of promotional campaigns, social media planning, print materials, online content, other collateral materials, and marketing strategy. Build your experience portfolio of work and establish employment reference from a creative and innovative business. College credits are accepted.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Assist with development of creative concepts and marketing strategies for promoting Kaliva.
- Coordinate with graphic design intern to translate create concepts into print, online and other collateral materials.
- Develop content for promotional materials including direct mail pieces, print and electronic newsletters, website and social media stories, media releases, and other materials as needed.
- Assist with copyediting for the various promotional materials defined above.
- Create new ideas, proposals, and strategies for Marketing and Social Media.