CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Fine Arts / Gallery InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Art DirectorMogul Mommies Inc.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternOphir Energy Plc.
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
Photography Intern WantedAdam Taylor Photography
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Live Concert Photographer & VideographerFool House Band
Contemporary Art Space CoordinatorBookmark This
1667 N Main Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe’re looking for a dynamic and interested individual to help manage our expanding multidisciplinary arts complex and photography space.
Internship may qualify and be done for school credit, based on schools requirements and approval. THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP - but you will have full use and access to our 8,800 SF film and photography space for personal projects.
Responsibilities- Interface with our amazing group of in-house artists on a day to day basis to help ensure our facility meets their needs
- Organize internal open studio nights and events that you think will enrich the creative campus
- Streamline organizational and managerial workflow
- Conceptualize and execute curated exhibitions
- Assist during events and receptions
- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Assist in general management, research, and marketing
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
Requirements- Art, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors preferred
- Must be passionate about art and Los Angeles
- Preferred experience with the Adobe suite, MS Office Suite, Quickbooks, and Google Calendar
SkillsRequired - Art, Business Management, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe, MailChimp
Preferred - QuickBooks, Agricultural Economics, Advanced Excel