PERSONAL ASSISTANTURBAN GALLERY PRINTS
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGERAMAZING GALLERY
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT NEEDEDUPLATE PRODUCTIONS
Development Internship with Music NonprofitFulcrum Point New Music Project
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Marketing/Social Media InternArtist Affiliated
Marketing Coordinator / Event CoordinatorSacramento Events
Creative Arts Space - Multiple PositionsBookmark This
Studio 301 NYC
Posted: May 03 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative Arts Space in Bushwick, Brooklyn looking for responsible and hardworking interns with at least 6 consecutive months to commit to remote and on site work.
We're a growing multipurpose venue that provides space for art gallery shows, performing arts shows, dinners, screenings, photography, video shoots, and other kinds of creative work requiring space and time. Owned and operated by two women of color, we're looking for people who have a decent amount of time and energy to commit.
Compensation: No pay. School credit available.
These internships do have the potential of turning into paid work, there is a lot of opportunity as long as you're working hard.
ResponsibilitiesThe assistance we need involves:
- Research / Reporting
- Writing / Communication
- Web Design
- Office Management / Admin / Business Operations
- Art Gallery / Events
All internship positions would be subject to handling tasks including:
- sending emails to our clients
- organizing and preparing studio for client visits and booked days
- social media / contact management
- assisting with administrative, marketing, and operational tasks
- taking direction from and working closely with the gallery owner
RequirementsTo apply, please send via email:
- Cover letter / introduction to yourself (please include your most relevant work experience, highlight your best skills, and tell us what your goals would be if you work with us)
- IG handle
- PDF resume attached to email
- Availability (months, days, hours per week or specific hours per day)
- At least two questions you have about us, the space, or the position
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have, thank you!