2D AnimatorGray Molecule Productions
Creative Interns NeededRelentless Films
LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal Assistant Production ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
UX/UI - Technology Internship for Student with Adobe Illustrator SkillsUptickGrowth
Creative Cultural CommunityBookmark This
Young Women's IDEA
Posted: October 01 2016
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduCARE India is an Indian NGO created in 1994 and working towards social and sustainable development. The NGO is implanted in several rural villages of Northern India with approximately 7 other interns in each village.
CCC project manager will be called to contribute to the many essential tasks and activities that make EduCARE India a sustainable organization. The management tasks involve running cultural activities/events to promote EduCARE’s programs and projects in a sustainable and creative way. Thus, to contribute to the village’s socio-cultural development. On the other hand, will be more involved on Indian culture by researching/ observing to transmit this knowledge to other EduCARE members for them to adapt their projects in a better way and for a better cross-cultural exchange between community and EduCARE members.
This is an UNPAID internship but we offer various incentives: accommodation, SIM Card, work transportation and an amazing experience abroad surrounded by international people and local communities.
We currently have projects in Laddak, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan.
For more detailed information about our current projects and fieldwork, please visit our website and blog at:
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com. Please send your CV and cover letter, including information regarding the duration of your intended stay and your field of interest.
• Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for individual project and the NGO strategy plan.
• Plan, coordinate and promote community cultural activities and events.
• Research about Indian culture and heritage, resources, interests and needs within the community.
• Contribute to a dynamic atmosphere of innovation.
• Produce the required documentation during your internship (it will be explained during the induction).
• Define goals and objectives of your project and manage all aspects of it.
• Flexibility and self-motivation.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of an international team.
• Ability to multitask and organize your work under minimal supervision and limited resources.
• Strong communications skills.
• Interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.