Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Fine Arts / Gallery InternCostco Wholesale
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAusgold Limited
Editorial / Journalism InternInfant Vision
Administrative and Design Interns NeededWhiteBox
Fashion PhotographyRekless Creations LLC
Videographer InternshipMusee Magazine
Writer/Editorial InternMusee Magazine
Creative Maker (creative writing internship)Bookmark This
Posted: September 21 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArtUrbane.com sells fine art, jewelry, creative home decor and furnishings to help fund creative projects nationwide. We are seeking Creative Makers to join our curatorial team. You will discover artists and designers and use storytelling and artist interviews to help promote the work.
1. Are storytellers and creative writers.
2. Have a sharp eye for quality craftsmanship, design, and fine art and a strong passion for art's influence on the existential growth of communities. You are a "meta-thinker" that enjoys taking action.
3. Individuals who want to play a large part in a start-up environment, instead of retrieving coffee. We do not want a "yes sir/maam" relationship, and we don't mind being told what's up: we are seeking visionaries and leaders.
4. Incessant learners and no hot-heads please. We are looking for intellectuals that pontificate the state of being while drinking a beer and shooting a game of pool. (Yes, there are other requirements to this position.)
5. Understand eloquent professionalism. A-players. Meeting deadlines is the lowest denominator.
We care about the impact of art on economic development, exceptional art and design, art history, technology and innovation, urban planning and creative "placemaking".
Do you know the term "urban projection mapping"? Google It.
RequirementsTo be evaluated as a Creative Maker, please submit the following to CreativeTeam@ArtUrbane.com.
1. The name and website of an artist or designer.
2. One paragraph writing about the artist and unique qualities of the artwork.
"Aeschylus and Plato are remembered today long after the triumphs of Imperial Athens are gone. Dante outlived the ambitions of thirteenth century Florence. Goethe stands serenely above the politics of Germany, and I am certain that after the dust of centuries has passed over cities, we too will be remembered not for victories or defeats in battle or in politics, but for our contribution to the human spirit.” –John F. Kennedy