CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
Fine Art Sales & CoordinatingMONK TALENT
Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
2D AnimatorGray Molecule Productions
Creative Interns NeededRelentless Films
LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Design InternBookmark This
60 E. Bridge Street Suite 2
Posted: November 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Toy & Stationery company looking for an intern who is self-motivated, yet resourceful and who can have some fun! The ideal intern will have an good eye for color, basic drawing skills and foundation skill set using both Illustrator and Photoshop.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties & What you will learn
• Work closely with Art director and support designers to develop & design packaging concepts.
• Learn process of creating files for toy packaging (photo retouching, layout, package structure)
• Prepare die lines for production, as well as mock-up comps.
• Design supporting graphics for sales meetings.
• Attend and participate in meetings, such as packaging, brainstorm and marketing meetings.
• Communicate daily with Art director on completion of one's projects.
• Understands how to manage their time and follow-up to keep projects on schedule.
• Responsible to keep manager updated on any changes in package design/development.
• Learn about our company brand specifically to carry out its brand presence in the toy & stationery market.
Familiar with mocking.
Familiar with using Xacto Blades