Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Fine Arts / Private Collection InternEmbizzy Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Capitol City Dance Academy
Posted: March 02 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCapital City Dance Academy is a locally owned dance studio that brings high quality classical dance instruction to the Sacramento area. CCDA believes that success in the dance world comes from a solid ballet foundation. For the serious dancer we offer that solid foundation along with an extremely well-rounded dance curriculum.
Responsibilities- Update websites blog
- Writing insightful articles relating to all things dance, but not limited to diet, stretching, performances, and anything related to the dance world
- Assisting with flyer design, proofing, and some minor graphic design work
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Must have an interest in dance and performing arts, ideally this role is best for someone who is a dancer or was a dancer at some point who trained at an intermediate/advanced level.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, Dance, Theater Arts English, performing arts, or is a trained dancer who has made it to a per-professional level or professional level in dance.
- Strong grammar and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of dance from ballet, jazz, tap, contemporary, modern, and hip-hop and able to write on these subjects.
- Experience/interest in performing arts
- Familiarity with WordPress is a major plus
SkillsRequired - WordPress, SEO copywriting, SEO, AP style writing, Blogging, Journalism
Preferred - Contemporary Dance, Classical Ballet, Jazz Dance, Modern Dance, Dancing, Performing Arts