Video Game ArtistCritical Damage Studios
PART TIME POSITION OPENNING!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Fine or Performing Arts InternBrogan Group
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
FINE ART GALLERY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYNorthern Daughters
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is looking for a high-potential Editorial/ Journalism Intern who is experienced and motivated interested in career-building opportunities in a fast paced and competitive environment as is New York. In turn, Camp Kaliva provides relevant real-life career experience through short-term projects that support key initiatives involving the arts, music and community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus