Photo Archiving & PrintingSkyframe
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY: Dance Instructor/Choreographer (Summer: Jun 26-Aug 4)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Superchief Gallery NY is staffing up!!!☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️☝️️Superchief Gallery
Gallery AWA Internship - Brooklyn, NYGallery AWA
Publication internTHE HOLE
ICA Miami, Paid Curatorial InternshipInstitute of Contemporary Art
test! do not applytest
Internship at Fine Arts GalleryArader Galleries
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is looking for a high-potential Editorial/ Journalism Intern who is experienced and motivated interested in career-building opportunities in a fast paced and competitive environment as is New York. In turn, Camp Kaliva provides relevant real-life career experience through short-term projects that support key initiatives involving the arts, music and community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus