FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
FINE ART GALLERY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYNorthern Daughters
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
artist assistant / painter helperArtist Management
Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC
Partnership AmbassadorEvent Marketing
Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: September 20 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInfant Vision © is currently looking for highly motivated self-starters for our offsite Press/ Editorial department.
Selected candidates will be assigned writing assignments including news, reviews, and interview within the field and executive throughout the many facets of the industry.
Interested candidates must be available to deliver proofed and ready for print original articles at least three times per week.
Only motivated and dependable applicants should apply.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus