Dayflash Artist (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Internship at Art Gallery during LA Art Show international art fairBleicher Galleries
Fine Arts / Gallery InternZAG Group of Companies
Gallery Assistant InternshipZuCot Gallery
Sculpture InternshipAsher Levine
Artist's AssistantR Mistri
NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Fashion Blogger InternBookmark This
Mad Hatter Boutique
2626 West Chester Pike
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for 1-2 individuals who are available for roughly 2-3 days a week. These days/hours each week are extremely flexible and can change from week to week, depending on your schedule. We are based in Broomall, Pa, However you will be mostly working from home.
This is an unpaid internship, however you will gain an insight and experience into the fashion world, as well as learn crucial social media, Photoshop, photography and marketing skills.
Some perks of the internship will include:
- Event attendance
- Lots of beauty and fashion freebies
- Working with, fun and ambitious females!
- executing social media strategies to assist in the growth of all accounts
- creating and sending out brand pitches
- assist with projects and photoshoots
- executing general day to day tasks
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in fashion/social media/Marketing/PR
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in photography/graphic design
- Strong writing skills