Illustrator / Visual artists / Sketch and drawing professionalKatapult Group
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
CASTING INTERN In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Artist Research Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Advocacy Art InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternISPEN GROUP
IllustratorEdwards Educational Services
Target Gallery Summer 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Fashion Blogger InternBookmark This
Mad Hatter Boutique
2626 West Chester Pike
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for 1-2 individuals who are available for roughly 2-3 days a week. These days/hours each week are extremely flexible and can change from week to week, depending on your schedule. We are based in Broomall, Pa, However you will be mostly working from home.
This is an unpaid internship, however you will gain an insight and experience into the fashion world, as well as learn crucial social media, Photoshop, photography and marketing skills.
Some perks of the internship will include:
- Event attendance
- Lots of beauty and fashion freebies
- Working with, fun and ambitious females!
- executing social media strategies to assist in the growth of all accounts
- creating and sending out brand pitches
- assist with projects and photoshoots
- executing general day to day tasks
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in fashion/social media/Marketing/PR
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in photography/graphic design
- Strong writing skills