Featured iPhone Photographer and Artist (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
PERSONAL ASSISTANTHome Direct Referral Services
BRANDED ARTS internship programBranded Arts
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Retoucher/Digital Artist for Paris fashion magazineVOLUP2
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Personal Assistant for Creative ProfessionalVoila Gallery
Personal Assistant WantedVara Fine Arts
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
19 Hudson street
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMosaic and pop art artist looking for help in different areas of the studio operations like website updates, e-commerce, social medias , relations with galleries, art show preparation, P.R. , editorials,....
Studio located in Tribeca, Manhattan. Flexible schedule but looking for a minimum of 10 hour per week.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, galleries and the general public
- Assist in managing every day operations
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of installations
- Assist during art shows, fairs and other events
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
- Handle and curate valuable artwork
- Follow up with new e-commerces ventures, galleries and stores.
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite