Internships for Art and Digital Media Majors757 Media
Marketing & Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
General Art Staff for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Intern for New York Art DealerAfrodet Zuri, LLC
Video Mogul InternshipJulie Braun Co.
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
3D Scanning InterniMakr
Fine Arts Software Company InternBookmark This
Jack Arthur Inc
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a private, Atlanta-based start-up set to disrupt the online art space. We will be launching a beta platform in Q1-2017 and are looking for an intern to help us with some research and market information gathering. While this is an unpaid internship, we welcome college credit opportunities for our interns. You must live in the Atlanta area to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Research artist on-boarding to our art platform
- Maintain blog and social media network presence, as applicable
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of basic HTML, MS Office Suite, G Suite