Sequential Art (Drawing Comics)Hashtag Comics
Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
Fine Arts Software Company InternBookmark This
Jack Arthur Inc
Posted: December 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a private, Atlanta-based start-up set to disrupt the online art space. We will be launching a beta platform in Q1-2017 and are looking for an intern to help us with some research and market information gathering. While this is an unpaid internship, we welcome college credit opportunities for our interns. You must live in the Atlanta area to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Research artist on-boarding to our art platform
- Maintain blog and social media network presence, as applicable
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of basic HTML, MS Office Suite, G Suite