Writer/Editorial InternMusee Magazine
Online Catalog Raisonee DevelopmentThunderbird Foundation for the Arts
Gallery Internallison sprock fine art
Curator's Assistant / LA Art Show 2017 / Art FairLA Art Show
Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
PR Intern for Non-Profit Art and Historical CenterWAH Center
CASTING INTERNFidel Films
Stage Production DirectorWanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternBookmark This
659 Auburn Ave. Suite G16
Posted: November 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModern Now Gallery, located in the Old 4th Ward looking for interns. Our internship program provides opportunities to work on projects directed by a Gallery Director/Curator. Modern Now Gallery will introduce interns to the broad spectrum of gallery operations including; becoming acquainted with artists from the mid-century, gallery photography, assisting with shipping artworks and receiving an overall experience in a Gallery.
Responsibilities- Assist in managing gallery operations
- Assisting in daily sales shipping of Artworks.
- Working on inventory
- Posting to multiple online platforms
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Be Organized and flexible
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Preferred experienced individuals with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite
SkillsRequired - Eager To Learn
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop CS6