2D AnimatorGray Molecule Productions
Creative Interns NeededRelentless Films
LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal Assistant Production ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
UX/UI - Technology Internship for Student with Adobe Illustrator SkillsUptickGrowth
GALLERY ATTENDANT INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Assists within the gallery and attend to any visitors that the gallery may have.
• Knows about the artists and works being exhibited in the gallery and be able to answer questions to visitors about the works, dates of events, prices of art, and how to purchase.
• Be present in the gallery during open hours
• Attends visitors.
• Assists in events by signing in guests and collecting information
• Builds and adds data to client list
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.