Marketing & Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
General Art Staff for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Intern for New York Art DealerAfrodet Zuri, LLC
Video Mogul InternshipJulie Braun Co.
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
3D Scanning InterniMakr
Photo Archiving & PrintingSkyframe
GALLERY INSTALLATION INTERNBookmark This
85 West Newton Street
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
Responsibilities• Assists within the gallery for installation weeks.
• Manages the receiving and delivery of works to and from the gallery.
• Communicates with participating artists.
• Assists in the production of events to the gallery
• Keeps an up-to-date knowledge of gallery and upcoming events.
• Be present in the gallery during open hours.
Requirements• Current student or young professional who would love to start their career and learn skills of administration, customer service or sales.
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Good spoken and written communication skills.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team.
• Must possess cultural sensitivity and excellent cross-cultural communication skills.
• Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred.