Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Fine Arts / Private Collection InternEmbizzy Inc.
Need Creative Children's InstructorLCDS Creative Services
Graphic Design & Digital InternBookmark This
St Louis, MO
Posted: February 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCOCA - Center of Creative Arts has been providing meaningful arts experiences to St. Louisans and their
families for two decades. COCA has become the largest multidisciplinary arts institution and one of the most
valuable community assets in the St. Louis metropolitan area. We are very proud to have been recognized by
the community as "Best Arts Organization" in St. Louis by the Riverfront Times.
COCA is seeking an unpaid Graphic Design Intern to support COCA’s Marketing Department. Managed by
the Graphic Designer & Digital Media Coordinator under the leadership of the Director of Marketing &
Communications, the Graphic Design & Digital Intern assists the Marketing Department with a variety of
projects including layout and creative design.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but not limited to:
Specifically, the Graphic Design & Digital Intern will: !
• Assist with the layout and design of various marketing materials, including print advertisements, digital
media, organizational flyers and brochures
• Assist with the development and execution of COCA’s online presence on social media platforms
• Assist with on- and off-site photography
• Maintain online event calendar and help update website accordingly
• Assist with planning and execution for marketing and promotional events
• Staff on- and off-site promotions opportunities including off-site fairs and on-site events
RequirementsPursing a degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience executing social media strategy on a business platform
• Knowledge of SEO strategy is a plus
• Knowledge of website CSM platforms is a plus