Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal Assistant Production ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
UX/UI - Technology Internship for Student with Adobe Illustrator SkillsUptickGrowth
2-D Digital AnimationWinona, Inc. Studios
User Interface Design for BizDeck AppBizDeck App
Featured iPhone Photographer and Artist (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Personal AssistantBennett Errand Services
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
3 Corporate Park, Suite 240
Posted: January 06 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an e-commerce startup looking to diversify our product offerings and expand globally. We are a small company expanding at a very fast rate and looking for a couple extra team members who are dedicated to growing and learning with the team. We have a lot of new product offerings and websites in development and would like to bring in an enthusiastic person to join the family and gain some real world experience in marketing, graphics and e-commerce operations.
This position is for a term of 3 months and has a minimum commitment of 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Assist with web development and design
- Cropping and photoshopping out backgrounds for images
- Possible video editing
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate or graduated from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Video editing experience is a plus!
- Social media experience is a plus!
- A willingness to learn and cooperate with the team