Publication internTHE HOLE
ICA Miami, Paid Curatorial InternshipInstitute of Contemporary Art
test! do not applytest
Internship at Fine Arts GalleryArader Galleries
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Fine Arts / Gallery InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Art DirectorMogul Mommies Inc.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternOphir Energy Plc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1800 North Miami Avenue
Posted: October 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a skilled graphic designer to help with day to day projects related to Invites, all types of general graphic design. Must be skilled in illustrator and photoshop. Must have online portfolio to review before interview.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback