Graphic Design InternSANTA BANNON / FIne Art
Production Asistant TV SHOW | Post Production AssistantEl fashion gurú, llc
Videographers and Video Editors in the NJ/NY areaInnovative Obsession
Fine Art Painting Assistant - Monclair-Dumfries Virginia - Hourly Wage w/Growth PotentialRic Fine Arts
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Graphic Design InternAlpha Omega Advertisement
Character Artist/Sprite Animator (Must love creating pixel art)MoonRift Entertainment
Marketing & Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Photos by Purple Lauren
Posted: September 29 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for Graphic Design intern to make flyers and promotional materials.
Looking for a motivated, independent intern who is excellent at creating wonderful materials for yearly photography sessions, Halloween, Christmas, birthday parties, etc.
Great communication and being able to meet some deadlines are great skills we look for also.
Here is our website
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback