Publication internTHE HOLE
ICA Miami, Paid Curatorial InternshipInstitute of Contemporary Art
test! do not applytest
Internship at Fine Arts GalleryArader Galleries
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Art DirectorMogul Mommies Inc.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternOphir Energy Plc.
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: Camp Kaliva is looking for a graphic design intern to start immediately. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring joy to events, arts, music and more. You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. Camp Kaliva values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment as is New York.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, website, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing intern and support campaigns with design solutions
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience and dexterity working with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals