Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
3 Corporate Park, Suite 240
Posted: July 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an e-commerce startup looking to diversify our product offerings and expand globally. We are a small company expanding at a very fast rate and looking for a couple extra team members who are dedicated to growing and learning with the team. We have a lot of new product offerings and websites in development and would like to bring in an enthusiastic person to join the family and gain some real world experience in marketing, graphics and e-commerce operations.
This position is for a term of 3 months and has a minimum commitment of 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Assist with web development and design
- Cropping and photoshopping out backgrounds for images
- Possible video editing
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate or graduated from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Video editing experience is a plus!
- Social media experience is a plus!
- A willingness to learn and cooperate with the team