Assistant Teacher for a Children's Book Store & GalleryGas-Art Gifts LLC
Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
Fine Arts / Art Consultant InternKing Art Collective
Internship at Art Gallery during Miami Basel fairBleicher Galleries
Target Gallery Spring 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Target Gallery Winter InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Sequential Art (Drawing Comics)Hashtag Comics
Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitanium Falcon Inc. is a start-up enterprise that focuses on bridging the gap between wearable technology and mobile gaming. This essentially means enabling motion/ gesture controls for the mobile and casual gaming segment thereby enhancing the player experience while being user-friendly at the same time.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to produce creative and engaging visual content for digital and print marketing.
The ideal intern is self-motivated, takes direction, and requires minimal supervision, can generate interesting, creative and original content, is willing to conduct research, is detail-oriented, has good grammar, and is willing to grow and learn.
Responsibilities- Product description illustration design
- Website design
- Print collateral (posters, direct mail, flyers, postcards, advertisements, etc.)
- PowerPoint themes
- Marketing banners & Sale Graphics
- HTML Email design
Requirements- A bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent
- A creative portfolio showing a range of quality work
- Real-world visual design experience (freelance, part-time, or internship)
- Compelling, out-of-the-box design skills in typography, composition and layout for both online and print
- Positive attitude, good people skills, strong work ethic
- Well organized approach to files, workflow, communication & follow-up
- Self-starter who can work independently and prioritize tasks
- Assist in designing sales and promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, multi-media marketing and PR campaigns
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - HTML 5, CSS