Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal Assistant Production ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
UX/UI - Technology Internship for Student with Adobe Illustrator SkillsUptickGrowth
2-D Digital AnimationWinona, Inc. Studios
User Interface Design for BizDeck AppBizDeck App
Featured iPhone Photographer and Artist (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Personal AssistantBennett Errand Services
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
Titanium Falcon Inc
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTitanium Falcon Inc. is a start-up enterprise that focuses on bridging the gap between wearable technology and mobile gaming. This essentially means enabling motion/ gesture controls for the mobile and casual gaming segment thereby enhancing the player experience while being user-friendly at the same time.
We are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to produce creative and engaging visual content for digital and print marketing.
The ideal intern is self-motivated, takes direction, and requires minimal supervision, can generate interesting, creative and original content, is willing to conduct research, is detail-oriented, has good grammar, and is willing to grow and learn.
Responsibilities- Product description illustration design
- Website design
- Print collateral (posters, direct mail, flyers, postcards, advertisements, etc.)
- PowerPoint themes
- Marketing banners & Sale Graphics
- HTML Email design
Requirements- A bachelor degree in graphic design or equivalent
- A creative portfolio showing a range of quality work
- Real-world visual design experience (freelance, part-time, or internship)
- Compelling, out-of-the-box design skills in typography, composition and layout for both online and print
- Positive attitude, good people skills, strong work ethic
- Well organized approach to files, workflow, communication & follow-up
- Self-starter who can work independently and prioritize tasks
- Assist in designing sales and promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, multi-media marketing and PR campaigns
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - CSS, HTML 5