Illustrator / Visual artists / Sketch and drawing professionalKatapult Group
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
CASTING INTERN In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Artist Research Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Advocacy Art InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternISPEN GROUP
IllustratorEdwards Educational Services
Target Gallery Summer 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Human Resources InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is seeking a Human Resource Intern who will assist the managers with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, on-boarding/orientation, and more. The goal of an internship in Human Resources is to apply the knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and valuable career experience.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with experienced managers to learn about office operations, management responsibilities, merchandising, advertising, inventory, bookkeeping, and human resources.
- Routinely supervising workers and addressing questions
- Resolving paperwork
- Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly
- Advising employees on safety issues, productivity, and damage claims
- Ensuring that the employees are working efficiently and are aware of deadlines
-Uploading various databases including grievance log, applicant flow, meetings, interviews, etc.
- Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
- Preparing materials and conducting orientation
- Advertising all open job positions
- Creating new personnel files