NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Fall Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Video Game ArtistCritical Damage Studios
PART TIME POSITION OPENNING!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Fine or Performing Arts InternBrogan Group
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is seeking a Human Resource Intern who will assist the managers with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, on-boarding/orientation, and more. The goal of an internship in Human Resources is to apply the knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and valuable career experience.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with experienced managers to learn about office operations, management responsibilities, merchandising, advertising, inventory, bookkeeping, and human resources.
- Routinely supervising workers and addressing questions
- Resolving paperwork
- Ensuring that procedures are performed correctly
- Advising employees on safety issues, productivity, and damage claims
- Ensuring that the employees are working efficiently and are aware of deadlines
-Uploading various databases including grievance log, applicant flow, meetings, interviews, etc.
- Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
- Preparing materials and conducting orientation
- Advertising all open job positions
- Creating new personnel files