Video Game ArtistCritical Damage Studios
PART TIME POSITION OPENNING!!!Joseph S Dzhin Creative Art
Fine or Performing Arts InternBrogan Group
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
Fine or Performing Arts InternANGLO PACIFIC
FINE or PERFORMING ARTS INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Competent Production AssistantTracks Production Inc
FINE ART GALLERY INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYNorthern Daughters
Internship at Creative AgencyBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe offer representational services to a multidisciplinary roster of creatives. We assist in the cultivation of each artist’s portfolio across commercial and noncommercial ventures, elevating established artists and fostering emerging talents.
This position reports directly to the Agent and supports the entire agency. Primary responsibilities include assistance with administrative functions and support with development activities including marketing materials, events, appointments and mailings. Also, participation in proactive team efforts to achieve agency goals.
The ideal candidate is self motivated, has a positive attitude and a proven ability to be a part of a fast paced, creative environment. We are a small and busy office operating in a very unique intersection of art and commerce. As such, we are looking for someone who is proactive, organized, detail-oriented, disciplined, calm under pressure, resourceful, and is satisfied with being in a support role for the team. This position requires considerable use of diplomacy, discretion, confidentiality, and judgment.
General hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, 2-3 days a week. Unpaid. College Credit can be arranged. Potential for growth.
- Before applying for this position please review our website.
- Email a résumé and short cover-letter
Responsibilities- Filing and organizing creative/production documents (decks, assets, proposals, floor-plans, renderings, budgets, work orders, and contracts), record keeping & research
- Maintaining and updating the image/video library & website
- Preparing travel itineraries when needed — domestic and international travel coordination and car service bookings for Agent/Artists
- Researching & logging potential business partners as well as current trends in art, fashion and popular culture (in order to spearhead fashion/art related projects and tasks)
- Maintaining the organization of the office, including ordering of supplies, tidying office areas & scheduling office deliveries
Requirements- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint), Google Docs, Dropbox, Adobe Suite (primarily, Acrobat, InDesign & Photoshop), and SketchUp
- Previous experience in the arts and/or fashion/design background in these areas preferred
- Good fashion sense, design aesthetic and knowledge of luxury brands and style trends