Graphic Design InternCocoweb
Graphic DesignerMind of a Genius
Art Model On-CallFlorida models
Cartooning InstructorCamp Emerson
Graphic Design InternSensory Street Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Art and Museum Education InternshipThe Bass Museum of Art
2017 Multicultural Undergraduate InternshipJ. Paul Getty Trust
Fine Arts / Gallery InternSANTA BANNON / FIne Art
Marketing InternBookmark This
Photos by Purple Lauren
Posted: August 18 2016
Company Location: Mansfield, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for Marketing intern to build clients.
Looking for a motivated, independent intern who is excellent at communication.
We would like to expand our business to different clients.
Also we are looking for someone who can help create events as a marketing tool to find more clients.
For example, a summer theme photography session, Halloween, Christmas, birthday parties, etc.
Responsibilities- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create email campaigns, online promotions, and possibly newsletters, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.