Illustrator / Visual artists / Sketch and drawing professionalKatapult Group
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
CASTING INTERN In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Artist Research Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Advocacy Art InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternISPEN GROUP
IllustratorEdwards Educational Services
Target Gallery Summer 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Marketing - Social Media InternBookmark This
Ms Chu Entertainment Inc.
Posted: June 18 2015
Company Location: Elmont, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMs Chu Entertainment is an upscale event planning and mobile DJ entertainment company. We’re looking for a rock star intern who is interested in marketing, social media and public relations.
This is a virtual position. We are looking for an intern who is a motivated self-starter with superior time management skills to get the work done.
Internship is unpaid but offers a great deal of hands on experience. College credit available. The Marketing – Social Media Intern will focus on social media campaigns and outreach for all OTT brands.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Marketing – Social Media Intern you will be responsible for the following:
• Developing and executing social media campaigns
• Knowledge of online and social medial trends and platforms
• Write daily posts and tweets as well as reply to comments and messages
• Daily social media posts on style, high-end fashion, music (all genres)
• Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
• Pitch for media placement on various blogs and online magazines
• Conduct social media research and outreach
• Daily website updates (uploading images)
• Create signage; email campaigns, online promotions etc.
• Assist with special events to promote company and increase brand awareness
• Develop website content
• Assist with blogging
RequirementsStudent pursuing Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Journalism major.
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Possess creativity, flexibility, and willingness to learn and present new ideas
Open minded, enthusiastic team player
Available to contribute 15 hours per week