Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
Woodworking InstructorCamp Weequahic
Ceramics InstructorCamp Weequahic
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternInfant Vision
Administrative and Design Interns NeededWhiteBox
Fashion PhotographyRekless Creations LLC
Online Art CuratorBookmark This
The Factory Interactive
Midtown Miami / Design District / Wynwood
Posted: September 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you own a passion for writing and staying on top of current news and trends? We are an established, digital magazine focusing on the local art industry in South Florida. We are seeking superstar candidates with the desire to gain work experience and have your original content published. Interns also have the opportunity to gain exposure to many aspects of digital media publishing.
Students may be eligible for academic credit based on individual college requirements.
Responsibilities• Research story leads, analyze data and identify trends
• Develop content ideas and build editorial calendar
• Write articles and short clips on various topics and industries
• Draft press releases and media alerts for campaigns
• Compile media reports
• Provide general department support as needed.
Requirements1. Must have at least 2 years of formal art education.
2. Be driven, creative, organized, and most of all, reliable.
3. MUST possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. MUST possess meticulous attention to detail and factual accuracy.
5. Must be approachable and professional when meeting new people.