Internships for Art and Digital Media Majors757 Media
Marketing & Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
Events Intern (2 slots available)Vasato LLC
General Art Staff for Children's Summer CampIroquois Springs
Intern for New York Art DealerAfrodet Zuri, LLC
Video Mogul InternshipJulie Braun Co.
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
3D Scanning InterniMakr
Photographer & Graphic DesignerBookmark This
149 Madison Avenue, 11th floor
Posted: July 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Public Relations & Business-Consulting Firm Assisting American Businesses In Establishing And/Or Expanding Their Brands In The Contemporary Chinese Marketplace And, In Turn, Connecting Chinese Businesses And Individuals With U.S. Opportunities. The Main Service Including Customized Global-Study/Experience-Trip, International Events-Planning, Advertising And Media-Relations.
Who we are
We are talented, tireless, dynamic group of Chinese and American Ivy League (or other top-tier universities’) alumni with diverse, superior expertise and credentials.
Our mission is to equally familiar with and appreciative of Chinese and American business relations, the AmeriChina team recognizes that cooperation between these cultures, on whatever scale, will enhance the efficacy and productivity of all entities involved.
Requirements• New York base
• Job type：contract
• Work with the Marketing team to create visually impactful images and marketing materials that help the company stand our from the competitions
• Layout/design of marketing and promotion materials using Adobe Creative Suite
• Onsite photo taking of company’s events including but not limited to fashion weeks, art exhibition, interviews; edit and retouch event photos
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Familiarity with online, interactive and multimedia tools and technologies
• Great communication, interpersonal and project management skills while displaying adaptability and creative vision
• Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects.
Please include the link to online portfolio of professional work samples.