Fine Arts / Art Consultant InternKing Art Collective
Internship at Art Gallery during Miami Basel fairBleicher Galleries
Target Gallery Spring 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Target Gallery Winter InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Sequential Art (Drawing Comics)Hashtag Comics
Fine Arts / Studio InternAvaulte
Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Photography Internship at a Young Hot Photography StartupBookmark This
155 BELLEROSE DR
San Jose, CA
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are a young fast growing photography-technology company, backed by some of the best investors in the valley. We are changing the way people collect their life memories in two ways:
1) A Professional photography service that is 3 times cheaper, 10 times faster to book, and 10 times better experience from start to the end: www.EversnapPRO.com
2) Eversnap has iPhone & Android apps that directly gather the pictures the guests take at events in one online album, within seconds, without having photo scavenger hunts on Facebook: www.GetEversnap.com
Are you looking to advance your photography skills and also learn the business side of photography?
What does the job include?
- Shadowing and learning from our photographers
- Help with hiring new photographers
- Help with reviewing photographers' work
- Help with organizing photography meetups
- Shooting events as an assistant or the main photographer (if you have enough experience)
- Helping with assigning events to photographers
- Talking with Customers
- and a lot of other fun things in the photography business
- Going to cool events
If you're a great photographer or when you become a great photographer during your internship, we'll start assigning events to you to shoot and you'll get paid up to $40/hour (maybe 2-10 hours per week). But besides that, there's no other pay. We are looking for people who are passionate about photography and would like to join us to learn.
minimum 10 weeks, maximum 6 months. (Average is 3-4 months)
8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Sometimes could be Monday to Friday, and sometimes just 5 hours a day but 7 days a week. We’ll coordinate with you so you don’t miss your grandma’s birthday on a Sunday. Ideally, as consistent during the week as possible though.
When you're not at events (these are usually on weekends or select weekdays), you will be working at our lovely house office in San Jose with our awesome young startup team. Some days, if you really cannot make it, you might also be able to just work at home or at a coffee shop.
- Own a DSLR camera
- Own a car (we'll reimburse you for all the gas you spend for work)
- Be a non-smoker
- Have a great positive attitude
- Love learning -> Very important!
More about us:
We’re a tech company that turned into photography company and now we’re killing it. We're providing the best photography service in 25 cities around the U.S.! We’re young team of 6 people and love to innovate and build things that can revolutionize industries.
If you’re in school and school gives you internship credit, we’d be happy to arrange that with your school.
We look forward to you joining us.
RequirementsOur Office Location (This is the location for most of the internship during the week): San Jose, CA
To apply, complete this form: