ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Marketing/Social Media InternArtist Affiliated
Marketing Coordinator / Event CoordinatorSacramento Events
Graphic DesignerSpice Pharm
Art + Culture assistantFV MAGAZINE
Arts and Gallery Management, Studio Arts Education, Case Management InternshipTierra del Sol Foundation / First Street Arts Gallery Center
Fine/Performing Arts InternFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Tierra del Sol Foundation Paid Summer Arts Management InternshipTierra del Sol Foundation / First Street Arts Gallery Center
SAY Sí Media Arts Studio InternBookmark This
1518 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTo Apply: Submit PDFs of resume, cover letter and letter of recommendation from instructor
or supervisor to email@example.com Visual Arts/Film & Media/New Media Art portfolio/work
Email Subject line- Media Arts Internship Letters - ATTN: Nicole Amri, Program Director
Submissions will be accepted until position is filled. No phone calls please.
Summary Description: Intern will provide Media Arts program assistance by implementing
administrative systems, procedures and policies as they apply to program, and studio production and
instructional assistance. Intern will gain valuable experience in program management, specifically:
media arts production instruction and studio/equipment maintenance.
ResponsibilitiesMAS Intern Job Duties: Performs support activities for Media Arts staff. Duties may include
assistance with demonstrations/workshops, studio maintenance, student mentoring &
engagement, production and editing of short videos, documentation of work and progress.
MAS intern is responsible for:
• Assisting in the production of short videos (student profiles, tutorial videos,
commissioned works and other PR/marketing videos)
• Organizing equipment room and updates equipment/software inventory.
• Documenting and archiving works in progress, field trips/visiting artist workshops/Master
Classes and final student artwork (videos, photography and other media). Editing and
organizing photos as needed.
• Posting students videos on SAY Sí vimeo page and working on film festivals
• Providing assistance with SAY Sí events and exhibits.
• Assisting in the checking in of artwork, installing exhibition and return of artwork.
• Assisting instructors with project planning and research, technical demonstrations and
development such as project examples.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RequirementsQualifications: Must have good organization, management and communication skills, with a
demonstrative ability to plan and organize multiple projects. Experience with video production
(camera, lighting, audio, and editing) and/or familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop,
Illustrator, After Effects) recommended. + year experience working with youth preferred.
Undergraduate or graduate program and enrolled for the current school year encouraged to
apply. (Please include a copy of schedule of classes for next term.)
• Must be a high school graduate. Bachelors or pursuing degree or work-equivalent.
• Must submit at least 1 letter of recommendation from an instructor or supervisor (cannot be
Schedule: Flexible minimum-part-time to part-time schedule. School/courses and job schedule
will be considered. Spring/Fall hours: Monday –Thursday, 11 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Saturday 9 - 5
p.m. Schedule subject to change, may include First Friday and other special events. Guideline
commitment of 100 - 150 trimester/semester hours or 10 - 30 hrs/week to be discussed prior to
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite, Video Production
Preferred - Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Management Skills