BRANDED ARTS internship programBranded Arts
Video/Youtube Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Laurel Creative
Production AssistantEmbassy films
A&R InternBjorn Music
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER JOBcresta creative
SplashLab Arts Internship Opportunities!SplashLab Arts Education
Marketing Coordinator / Event CoordinatorSacramento Events
Fine Arts / Gallery InternThe Fairmount House
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
International Foundation for Women Artists
325 west 38 street suite 510
New York, NY
Posted: March 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the International Foundation for Women Artists. We are looking for help managing , updating, posting and linking all our social medias - F ,T blog and our website postings.
We post events, articles, reviews, interviews with and from female artists regularly .
--A great knowledge of optimizing and coordinating postings on all.
We want to help promote unknown and upcoming artists and give them tons of free exposure using social medias!
We are a start up non-profit org, so no budget ,it is an unpaid internship.
We can give you credits and post links to your site an social medias.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing campaigns with all medias
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment