Video Production InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Artist / Creative TeamOcatasi
Be a part of an up and coming Art & Technology CompanyAvaulte
Fine Arts / Gallery InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design InternRafael Barros Art
Graphic Design Intern'Growers' Short Film
IllustratorThe Enchanted Party
Fine Arts / Private Collection InternEmbizzy Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Photos by Purple Lauren
Posted: August 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for an intern who can help develop and update social media such as Web, Facebook, Instagram and possibly more.
Looking for someone who can be independent, motivated and creative.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment