Dayflash Artist (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Internship at Art Gallery during LA Art Show international art fairBleicher Galleries
Fine Arts / Gallery InternZAG Group of Companies
Gallery Assistant InternshipZuCot Gallery
Sculpture InternshipAsher Levine
Artist's AssistantR Mistri
NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Art Consulting InternnAscent Art New York
Social Media InternBookmark This
Ditch Plains Press Inc.
Posted: March 10 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMichael Dweck is a fine arts photographer. He exhibits and is represented by several galleries around the world. We are looking for someone who can take over his social media platforms. Our ideal candidate is someone who is a natural in connecting with people, someone who is full of creative ideas, loves social media and genuinely enjoys building relationships. Ideally you would also love either photography/art and/or trends/fashion/beauty.
This position will help you to:
• Develop strong critical thinking skills
• Grow your contact network base in the art, lifestyle, fashion and creative industries
• Expand your business insight
• Hone your business writing and presentation skills
• Advance your understanding of communications and the power of social media
If you enjoy creating online content and are adept at building a follower base on social media platforms, we’d love to hear from you. Please write to us with your resume, a brief description of your future goals, the type of experience you intend to gain, why you would be a good fit for this internship and a few writing samples.
Our studio is located in New York City, but there is no need to come into the office. You can work remotely. All you need is a computer.
Responsibilities• Assisting in developing our social media strategy
• Expanding social following and develop contacts, creating natural relationships with followers and actively engaging with key influencers
• Creating compelling content that will be shared across our Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest and IG accounts
• Creating a long term social media plan
• Utilizing social media analytics to report results and plan new ideas
• Researching interesting and innovative content/stories/hooks
Requirements• Strong writing skills, with meticulous attention to detail. A keen eye for punctuation, grammar, syntax, etc. is a must.
• 1-2 years experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
• Preferably a candidate that has had a blog/experience/degree in the art, fashion, style, lifestyle industries
• Be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Be a self-starter that knows how to prioritize and doesn’t require a lot of structure or guidance
• Be able to multi-task and juggle many responsibilities
• Hardworking, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
• Must be a fast-learner and feel comfortable working in a small team and a fast-paced environment
• Must be available at least 2 hours a day.