Associate Image EditorWhoWhatWhy
Woodworking InstructorCamp Weequahic
Ceramics InstructorCamp Weequahic
Graphic Design InternLife for Love LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternInfant Vision
Administrative and Design Interns NeededWhiteBox
Fashion PhotographyRekless Creations LLC
Stage Production DirectorBookmark This
Wanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 12 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWanda McKiver Productions, LLC. is a full scale entertainment company. We are currently opening our 2016-2017 theatrical season as well as multiple themed events, both for profit as well as for charitable causes. Our companies' culture is built on integrity and teamwork while allowing individuals to freely express their creativity. Our interns will enjoy many benefits and perks while learning the infrastructure of the entertainment industry while preparing for a prosperous life in the world of business.
Responsibilities- Attend auditions
- Review digital auditions
- Attend all rehearsals
- Keep track of productions' timeline for opening call
- Assist in preparing events related to the production.
RequirementsTheater directors hold auditions to select the acting cast members. They collaborate with the technical crew, which may consist of lighting, sound, set and costume designers. Working with producers on large productions, there may be other supporting staff such as artistic directors and music directors to collaborate on extensive production design.
- Rehearse talent, ensuring each actor is delivering required content to their highest potential.
- Report issues, concerns and questions to the production's stage manager and production assistant.
- Ensure all wardrobe is fitted and available before, during and after the production.