2D AnimatorGray Molecule Productions
Creative Interns NeededRelentless Films
LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal AssistantJLK Home Care, Inc
Personal Assistant Production ManagerJLK Home Care, Inc
UX/UI - Technology Internship for Student with Adobe Illustrator SkillsUptickGrowth
Studio Assistant InternBookmark This
Bebe Daddy Services
8212 3/4 Norton Ave
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: July 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBebe Daddy Services is a growing LA-based design+build startup seeking to expand operations at our West Hollywood studio. We provide unique visual and technical field-based services including project consultation, visual direction, facilitation, and management for residential and commercial projects as well as studio-based services including custom design, fabrication, and installation of original fixtures.
We value efficiency, honesty, and diversity of skill-sets to be of service to a wide-range of clientele. We are dedicated to providing the highest degree of craftsmanship, creativity, and innovation while championing generosity, courtesy, and integrity in the spirit of creative contribution and excellence.
We are seeking a studio assistant intern to assist in the facilitation of custom art & design works from beginning to end of project span; especially seeking skills (and an interest to learn, develop, and contribute) in fabrication and installation project phases. The ideal candidate will possess versatility of skills and ability to alternate between studio/fabrication work and administrative tasks as directed. This position is very hands-on and you will be working one-on-one with the owner/operator.
Hours: 12-18 weekly (flexible)
Interested applicants should send resume and portfolio links to:
Responsibilities- Assist in managing studio operations
- Assist in various aspects of project fabrication and installation
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of project proposals and schedules
- Assist in maintaining website, blog and social media network presence
- Support and expand public relations with clients, media contacts, and the general public
Requirements- Studio Arts (Sculpture/Installation A+), Design (Interior, Industrial, Furniture, and/or Product A+) Majors (preferred)
- Possess working knowledge of various power tools, hand tools, materials, and fabrication techniques
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for various forms of art & design; actively involved in a creative community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, WordPress, MS Office Suite, and various social media applications
- Valid driver's license and means of transportation