Illustrator / Visual artists / Sketch and drawing professionalKatapult Group
CASTING INTERN In LOS Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
CASTING INTERN In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Artist Research Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Advocacy Art InternWinning the Battles In Your Mind Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternISPEN GROUP
IllustratorEdwards Educational Services
Target Gallery Summer 2017 InternTorpedo Factory Art Center
Videographer- Music & ArtsBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
18 Pine Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
-Marketing Consultant at Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Boston School of Music Arts, Needham Music and Dance, My Lady on Fire Studio, FAFSA Friend, SHERPA, and Karen Fontaine.
-Marketing Director, Graphic Designer, Event Coordinator, & Studio Producer at Xperience Creative
-Vocal Instructor, Rapper & Songwriter at JASS BIANCHI
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship. It will give you an opportunity to understand the industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Travel to the events to record them.
- Record and edit events, music videos, interviews, etc.
(The rest is described above.)
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must attend events.
- Must record and edit film for final consumption. This includes short clips, music videos and event coverage.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be a quick, innovative and creative thinker with an artistic approach.
- Must have internet access, your own gear or access to your own gear, a computer, editing programs, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
- Must be a w