Audiovisual InternThe Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
SharePoint DeveloperThe Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Media InternThe Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
2013 - 2014 | Commercial Banking Winter Intern Analyst | GNPHChase
Boutique Investment Banking Firm seeks Computer Systems and Networking InternGlobal Capital Markets Inc.
Latin America (banking/retail industry) IT Consultant - Miami, FLBookmark This
The Lexmark Latin America Industry Consultant applies specific vertical-industry expertise that provides competitive differentiation that will grow sales of Lexmarks products, solutions and services within assigned vertical industry. This includes achievement of near-term sales objectives as well as long-term strategic growth.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of trends, directions, and key issues within assigned industry.
- Maintain and develop industry and partner contacts through participation in events, conferences and networking
- Maintain specific knowledge of capabilities of Lexmark products, solutions and services and how they apply to industry-specific opportunities.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and expertise of broader industry applications and solutions.
- Assist the Lexmark Account Manager with prospecting and qualifying opportunities through direct engagement and interaction with targeted accounts.
- Act as the subject matter expert regarding Lexmarks value proposition for assigned vertical by engaging with senior executives at prospective customers to describe Lexmarks solutions value proposition and explain how other similar customers have leveraged Lexmark capability to benefit their organization.
- Leverage detailed experience in the industry and solution expertise to fully articulate the value of Lexmark offerings such that prospective customer will engage in opportunity specific dialogue and projects.
- Perform Industry Needs Assessments and attend industry trade shows to create new funnel opportunities and advance existing opportunities.
- Provide solutions content for RFP/RFI responses.
- Provide industry-specific training to Lexmark channel and alliance partners.
- Identify new industry solution opportunities and advise Solution Development (SD&I) in requirements definition and qualification of new industry solutions.
- Provide Industry Marketing with content that can be used as in marketing deliverables and campaigns.
- Provide industry-specific training to Lexmark sales personnel.
- 5+ years of experience in the Banking / Retail or Health industry
- Technical aptitude and IT systems experience with an understanding of how enterprise solutions deliver value
- Preferred experience in IT or key lines-of-business roles of assigned industry with knowledge of processes and systems
- Strong desire for direct customer engagement
- Comfortable acting as a subject matter expert during sales calls, speaking engagements, web conferences and oral proposals
- Frequent travel required > 50%.