Administrative Assistant Intern for a GREAT fast growing finance companyFidelity Direct Mortgage
Certified Financial EducatorsCertified Financial Educators
College Meet-Up Intern For New App!YING
Banking InternshipNoah Bank
Banking / Sales Account Management - Paid internships and Full Time Sales PositionsMCO, Inc
Business AnalystBookmark This
Posted: July 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur client is a Fortune 500 Company in the Banking/Financial Services Industry. Our client has a project focused on ensuring data is captured correctly for Residential and Business loans as it is migrated into a different system and format of data elements.
We are seeking a recent college graduate or current college students seeking an 8 to 12 week project. My client needs assistance reviewing about 30,000 data sets (mostly residential loans). This essentially is a data entry assignment—requires the individual to look at the image of the note (information in the original file), and ensure the data elements from the note are populated correctly into the Excel sheet.
ResponsibilitiesOur client will do initially training to ensure our team understands what information should be captured in the new Excel documents. This would be 40 hours a week!
• Recent college graduates, or current college students.
• Experience working with Excel- recent college or professional experience working with Excel documents.
• Previous experience with data entry, highly preferred!
• Attention to detail and organized.
• Ability to learn quickly, comfortable reviewing high-volume of data to ensure date integrity.