Call Center RepresentativesBookmark This
220 Donald Lynch Blvd
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDigital Federal Credit Union (DCU) a progressive, fast growing credit union and the largest credit union in New England, is currently seeking team members to help with our DCU vision that "All Members Achieve Their Financial Goals" - which means we want to be the catalyst and the cheerleader for our members’ long-term financial success. We offer competitive salary and a full range of traditional and unique benefits- including Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment!
These part time positions are located in Marlborough MA and are responsible for helping members with questions and/or concerns on their DCU accounts. Shifts are flexible and are available between the hours of 2-9 Monday to Friday and alternating Saturdays 9-3. Give us a call and we can work with you on a shift that works for you.
Check us out at www.dcu.org/careers and email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss the positions further!
ResponsibilitiesProvide internal and external members with quality service through various communication channels, including phone, email, web chat and social media. Accurately process transactions and other member requests in a timely manner. Understand and explain all DCU products and services, identify members’ needs, and cross-sell appropriate products.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide Service Excellence to both external and internal members. Meet service expectations as outlined in the Service Excellence Scorecard
• Meet expectations for all contact center related statistics, including but not limited to measurement of Available Time, Schedule Adherence, AUX time and After Call Work
• Help to meet the financial needs of new and existing members by building strong relationships and recognizing potential referral opportunities and successfully completing qualified referrals of products and services
• Participate in performance development by being receptive to constructive coaching feedback from Team Leaders, Managers and Peers
• Foster teamwork and strive to strengthen relationships between the Information Center staff and staff in DCU's support departments
• Accurately process transactions, file maintenance and all other member requests
• Make process improvement recommendations in an effort to improve the efficiency of operations in the Information Center and/or other areas of the credit union
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
Requirements• Excellent Communication Skills
• Conflict Management
• Member Focused
• Decision Making/Problem Solving