Retail Banking Internship- Portland, ORKey Bank
Retail Banking Internship- Albany, NYKey Bank
Retail Banking Internship- Salt Lake City, UtahKey Bank
Summer Internships - Call Center RepresentativesDCU
Sales RepresentativesBuddy Merchant, Inc
Treasury / Knowledge Management Analyst InternRockland Trust
Financial Analyst - InternBookmark This
Ultegra Financial Partners
1099 18th St Suite 2980
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUltegra Financial Partners is a private investment bank, direct lender, co-lender, and lead financial arranger. We specialize in asset-based debt for small- to middle-market private and public companies with $5M to $100M in sales. We will lend or participate in funding asset-backed loans of $500K to $30M for growth capital, working capital, assets, acquisitions, and liquidity events. We have the experience and ability to understand special situations and are willing to provide distress, turnaround, and growth financing.
Ultegra’s internship program offers an entrepreneurial, diverse culture where interns gain exposure to the investment banking culture and experience. We look for candidates who demonstrate strong work ethic, positive attitude, leadership skills, ability to work effectively in teams, clear and concise communication skills, and the desire to take initiative and be the best at what he/she does.
Responsibilities• Survey and analyze the credit markets and develop a proprietary lender database
• Interface with C-level prospects which includes CFO’s, CEOs and investors
• Conduct financial analysis and legal due diligence on prospects across various industries
• Assist with analysis and summaries of data into concise credit summaries for the review by Ultegra’s internal credit committee
• Work alongside multiple departments during deal execution and coordinate feedback flows to both bankers and clients on markets, company peers, deal metrics, strategy, collaboration, etc.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree (or working towards one) with a strong track record of academic success
• Background or relevant experience in finance, accounting and/or investment banking
• Strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skillset, as well as ability to apply these skills in a transactional context.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with exceptional ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and persuasively.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn quickly, manage multiple deadlines and take ownership of both projects and relationships.
• Excellent attention to detail, proactivity and organization.
• Strong intellectual curiosity, demonstrated knowledge of accounting, finance, and excel financial valuation modeling.